Our School Uniform supplier is The School Outfit
Orders can be placed on their website, www.theschooloutfit.co.uk and can be delivered to either your home address or their local store for collection. They also have a selection of uniform available to buy from their store, which is:
High Street West
However, there is no expectation that children must wear uniform with the school logo on. This is down to parental choice and as a school we support families in dealing with the current cost of living crisis. If plain non-branded uniform items are more cost efficient then this is perfectly acceptable, although we do encourage families to purchase the correct uniform colours.
Our uniform consists of the following:
- Grey trousers/ Grey Skirt/ Grey pinafore dress/ grey shorts in the summer if desired.
- Summer- blue/white checked dress.
- Light blue polo shirt.
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan (with embroidered logo if you so wish)
- Black school shoes or plain black trainers.
- A plain white cotton T-shirt.
- Navy/Black shorts.
- Black or blue tracksuit bottoms for outdoors.
Children will be given their designated days for P.E. and are expected to come in dressed in their P.E. kit on these days. Crop tops must not be worn for PE activities.
Please see our Uniform & Appearance Policy on our School Policies page